Avalanche
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Avalanche

Welcome to Avalanche, a close community of roleplayers and artists! If you don't do those things, come here just to chat or play games!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Report The User Above You (Game)
Welcome! Introduce yourself here!  EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 7:22 am by Emu-tionallyUnstable

» Everlasting Story Game
Welcome! Introduce yourself here!  EmptyFri Dec 22, 2017 1:20 pm by Emu-tionallyUnstable

» It’s not a diary, it’s a leaf!
Welcome! Introduce yourself here!  EmptyFri Dec 22, 2017 10:03 am by Emu-tionallyUnstable

» It’s not a diary, it’s a leaf!
Welcome! Introduce yourself here!  EmptyFri Dec 22, 2017 9:44 am by Emu-tionallyUnstable

» Suggestions
Welcome! Introduce yourself here!  EmptyFri Dec 22, 2017 7:57 am by Emu-tionallyUnstable

» Percy Jackson!
Welcome! Introduce yourself here!  EmptyFri Dec 22, 2017 7:57 am by Emu-tionallyUnstable

» Welcome! Introduce yourself here!
Welcome! Introduce yourself here!  EmptyFri Dec 22, 2017 7:37 am by Emu-tionallyUnstable

» See how high you can count before a mod posts!
Welcome! Introduce yourself here!  EmptyThu Dec 21, 2017 9:20 pm by Xuoit

»  Introduce your Furry Friends
Welcome! Introduce yourself here!  EmptyThu Aug 31, 2017 5:23 pm by Emu-tionallyUnstable

Top posters
Emu-tionallyUnstable
Welcome! Introduce yourself here!  Vote_lcapWelcome! Introduce yourself here!  Voting_barWelcome! Introduce yourself here!  Vote_rcap 
Xuoit
Welcome! Introduce yourself here!  Vote_lcapWelcome! Introduce yourself here!  Voting_barWelcome! Introduce yourself here!  Vote_rcap 
Orawind
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Welcome! Introduce yourself here!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Emu-tionallyUnstable
Admin
Emu-tionallyUnstable

Welcome! Introduce yourself here!  Empty
PostSubject: Welcome! Introduce yourself here!    Welcome! Introduce yourself here!  EmptyWed Aug 30, 2017 8:37 pm

Hi! My name is Svea, but you may call me Quinn, Emu, or even Emo   lol!
I am a student who loves to sing, draw, write, and especially roleplay. I love all animals and have a precious main coon cat and a mixed breed dog. You'll here a lot about them as my cat is basically a feline fashion model who loves to pose, so I have lots of pictures of him.

I am a part of many fandoms, way too many to name.  

If you ever need help with anything, just PM me!

To introduce yourself, post here or start a new topic!
Back to top Go down
https://avalancherpg.board-directory.net
Orawind

PostSubject: Hi peeps   Welcome! Introduce yourself here!  EmptyWed Sep 06, 2017 4:53 pm

Hi there I'm Raine.

I'm a crazy student who loves to draw. I have a dog who acts waaay too much like a person(it is creepy).

I have way too many fandoms,
way too many ships,
and not enough friends
(or so my mom seems to think).

P. S. My friend told me about this thing
P. P. S. I don't actually say stuff like "peeps" I just felt like writing that.
Back to top Go down
Emu-tionallyUnstable
Admin
Emu-tionallyUnstable

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Introduce yourself here!    Welcome! Introduce yourself here!  EmptyWed Sep 06, 2017 6:50 pm

Hi and welcome Orawind!
My new puppy sits like a person sometimes, so I understand!

I hope you enjoy your time here at Avalanche! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!
Back to top Go down
Xuoit

Xuoit

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Introduce yourself here!    Welcome! Introduce yourself here!  EmptyThu Dec 21, 2017 8:52 pm

Hey there!

I'm a student who's studying biology and loves animals a lot.
I own 2 horses, 2 cats, a dog, 4 chickens, and have recently gotten a chinchilla  ^^
One of my cats is also a maine coon!

I'm not in any fandoms, and am kinda bad at drawing but I try anyway.

I found this through someone's signature :P I usually like clicking links and since they implied it was inactive I decided to join

oh i was clicking everything but accidentally sent a request for a group, sorry owo
Back to top Go down
Emu-tionallyUnstable
Admin
Emu-tionallyUnstable

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Introduce yourself here!    Welcome! Introduce yourself here!  EmptyFri Dec 22, 2017 7:37 am

Hey! I’m so glad you saw, that link was in my sig on chickensmoothie, and I wasn’t sure if anyone was seeing it! I really appreciate you joining, Xuoit!

Aaaww! I love horses and doggies so much! And cats and chickens and chinchillas! You’ll have to show me pictures of your pets sometime!
Maine coon!!!

That’s definitely okay, and drawing takes time! I’m not very good either, but I still love to draw!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome! Introduce yourself here!    Welcome! Introduce yourself here!  Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome! Introduce yourself here!
Page 1 of 1